As a Dr. Scholl’s brand badge winner for Influenster.com, my prize was an Influenster Mega Voxbox filled with 12 full-sized products. The imPRESS nails was one of these products.
Price point: $9-10 depending on where you buy them
- Easy to apply – just peel and stick
- A wide variety of styles and lengths
- Cheaper than a trip to a nail salon
- Supposed to last up to a week but two of the nails fell off after a day.
- If you apply a nail crooked there’s no way to re-adjust it without permanently removing it and having to use a new one.
- May not be worth the price if they come off after a day or two rather than a week as advertised.