(Not my image. Credit goes to Influenster.com)
I was one of the lucky ones to be gifted with the Frosty Voxbox via Influenster this season. I will describe the contents using the numbers they have in the image above to make things easier.
- Fruit Vines Bites
- Eco-Tools Hairbrush (I got the large paddle brush)
- Boot’s No7 Protect & Perfect Intense ADVANCED Serum.
- NYC Expert Last Lip Color in Sugar Plum
- Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner
- McCormick Gourmet Thyme
- Celestial Seasoning Candy Cane Lane Decaf Green Tea
- Rimmel Gentle Eye Makeup Remover
Since it’s the holiday season and a lot is going on (sitting on the couch watching movies and tv shows all day and night…you know…important things) I haven’t had a chance to try everything but I did get to use a few items that I’ll briefly review.
- Fruit Vine Bites – A little thicker than I usually like in fruit vine candy but they were delicious, nonetheless. My 6 yr old son and my husband both loved them so I let them devour the bag.
- Eco Tools Hairbrush – This one I gave to my son because I already have 4 hairbrushes of my own, 1 of which is brand new. My son has thick, wavy hair and he hates brushing it (he’s only 6 years old). With this Eco Tools brush, since it’s lightweight he didn’t mind when I took it through his hair. It’s smooth, didn’t snag on any hair strands, and did a good job.
- McCormick Gourmet Thyme – This is an old favorite from my childhood. My mom always had this and many others in her kitchen. I used this to add some flavor to some cheesy chili and cheese dogs I made last night. The herb isn’t overwhelming but adds a nice taste to most any dish, including the chili. I highly recommend this as a staple to any kitchen regardless of your cooking level/desire.
- Celestial Seasoning Candy Cane Lane Decaf Green Tea – This sample pack came with two tea bags. I offered one to my husband but he declined so I was able to have this tea two nights in a row. I added a couple of drops of honey to add some sweetener and it was delicious. The peppermint gives it a nice refreshing taste while the decaf green tea adds that familiar, relaxing flavor that I’m so used to when drinking green tea. I was actually a little bummed when I drank my last cup because I could have this tea every night over the holidays. It’s the perfect holiday treat right before bed.
When I try the other items, I’ll try to remember to come back here to update this review post.
Overall, the box was filled with awesome items that I can see myself using a lot, even going out to buy more like the Candy Cane Lane tea! The lipstick may not be a color that I can pull off but the eyeliner, makeup remover, and serum are things I can use in the future.